It is the environmental policy of EPROM All projects to continually improve the environmental performance doing the following:
- Continue to drive down the environmental impacts of our operations by preventing pollution, reducing waste, emissions and discharges and using energy efficiently.
- Comply with all applicable laws, standards and regulations relevant to MIDOR Refinery operation.
- Provide services that satisfy MIDOR's needs which are in accordance with contractual KPI’s.
- Ensure all employees, contractors and subcontractors understand and implement the MIDOR environmental policy and are fully aware of management commitment to this policy and to the environmental objectives.
- Development of environmental awareness by providing training to our employees.
- Report all accidents, incidents and near misses relating to the environment and investigate fully to identify actions to be taken to prevent any similar events from occurring.
- Establishment of measurable environmental objectives and targets to monitor and review regularly.
- Continually improve the Environmental Management System through the regular check by the Management Review.