Alex Bank Project
The Bank of Alexandria is one of the largest banks in Egypt, with about 200 branches across the country. Intesa Sanpaolo is the major shareholder in the bank. It holds 70.25% of the bank shares, IFC holds 9.75% and the Egyptian Government holds 20%.
The bank embarked on the implementation of ERP program with three vendors Oracle Egypt, Logitime Egypt and EPROM started on June 2013.
The program is focusing on implementing Oracle eBs Payroll and OTL modules (Oracle Egypt) and installation of time and attendance terminals (Logitime Egypt) and data integrating between the terminals and Oracle eBs modules (EPROM).
EPROM project scope was covering two main parts, consultation service for Oracle eBs modules and implementation of data integration solution between Oracle HR, OTL modules and Logitime system.
EPROM Consultation service scope was covering the below activities:
- Collect business users requirements
- Review Oracle Egypt deliverables
- Perform users accepting testing (UAT)
- Follow up the issue log to make sure all issues closed
EPROM data integration solution was covering the below points:
- Build a data hub to collect the data from Logitime, HR and OTL
- Develop ETL jobs according to mapping specifications
- Develop delta stamp mechanism to identify changed records
- Develop workflows to run the ETL jobs according to specified dependency
- Develop DataMarts based on required business reports
- Develop required business reports/interactive reports
- Develop dashboard with business KPIs
- Develop control panel to schedule jobs and create users
- Develop monitoring reports to audit errors and timing
EPROM Training service was covering the below courses:
- Payroll functional course
- Oracle eBs Technical course