ABU QIR PETROLEUM Company Public Address Systems
"Revamping Public Address Systems For PII, PIIQ, & PIIC Platforms"
( ABU QIR PETROLEUM Company)
Alexandria – Egypt
Construct the appropriate infrastructure to support the critical operation of Abo Qir Petroleum, and to prepare for future trends to meet operational and safety compliance needs.
- The EPC Project main scope is to replace the two separate systems by one modem standalone public address and general alarm system
- Revamp the existing systems loud speakers, beacons, remote access units, microphone stations.
- Revamp the existing cables, accessories, trays and junction boxes
- Tie-in the proposed new PA and GA system with the existing Fire & Gas and ESD systems for the overall P-II Complex.
- Commissioning, testing and handover of the completed works to Abu Qir Petroleum company team.