APRC Propane Compressor Installation
Propane Compressor Installation and its Sunshade.
Amrya Petroleum Refining Company (APRC)
Revamping Unit 13A Capacity by installing additional Propane Compressor
July 2017/July 2018
- Design and construct the Compressor and auxiliary skids foundations.
- Design, Fabricate and construct the sunshade foundations and steel Structure.
- Design, Fabricate and install Over Head (EX) Crane 5 Ton Capacity.
- Execute all relevant piping works
- Assemble and Install Reciprocating Propane Compressor and its Auxiliary skid.
- Implement all electrical Works including provision of 400 Am Service panel, lighting fixtures and Cables lying.
- Implement all relevant civil works including the construction of MCCs and UPS Rooms.
- Compressor: 35 Ton
- Overhead Crane (EX) type: 5 Ton
- Steel Structure: 33 Ton
- Concrete Works: 237 m3
- Sunshade: 326 m2
- Electrical Cabling works: 850 m
- Lighting “Cortem” EX Type: 23
- Earthing System: Furse System