Reliability & Asset Integrity
The power industry worldwide has been the subject of major reviews and reforms in recent years, which have resulted in changing demands in respect of enhanced safety, reliability, environmental safeguards and commercial competition. In such an environment it is essential that the personnel, the plant and the equipment involved, perform to their optimum levels of capability. Plant & Equipment Reliability System is a maintenance Optimization tool which has a role in providing an effective response to such demands on the industry, by enhancing the effectiveness of operations and maintenance programmes.
EPROM Reliability Team is leading experts in the oil & Gas field to ensure that plant systems and equipment achieves a consistent and appropriate reliability level to meet the available targets for safe production of all products in line with business objectives.
Reliability and Asset Integrity scope of work can be summarized as follows but not limited to:
- Identification of Potential (High/Medium/Low) Equipment and predict effects on Plant Operations and Production Schedules.
- Development and Implementation of Reliability Strategy for the Plants.
- To liaise with vendors and other parties to develop Strategy and solutions to reliability Problems.
- Contribution in preparation of annual Plans and budgets and monitor cost.
- Contribution in the preparation and management of shutdowns & Any other specials activities.
EPROM - Reliability Techniques Experience:
- Criticality Analysis (CA).
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA).
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI).
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).