EPROM is highly experienced in power and automation technologies for installation and maintenance applications. We excel in improving the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact.
EPROM business is defined by using expertise backed u with the latest technologies to achieve modern and stable electrical system check awaited targets including power generation, transmission and distribution utilities. EPROM provides electrical services for process industries such as oil and gas, petrochemicals, mining, metals production, marine, fertilizers, cement, power generation, transmission and distribution utilities, other infrastructure utilities.
Electrical department implements maintenance programs for projects a highly experienced work team who has proven its ability to maintain the equipment in the same condition received from stage fixtures, and even managed to improve equipment performance. It’s continuous Study of equipment conditions and latest maintenance programs.
Repair operations are conducted in accordance with international codes and standards and by a dedicated team in the reform processes. For that special reason, EPROM has partnered with international vendors of reliable experience/output.
Electrical Scope of Work includes but is not limited to the following:
- Engineering/design of all electrical systems.
- Installation/pre-commissioning/commissioning of all electrical equipment/systems.
- Maintenance (PM/CM) of all electrical equipment.
- Overhaul maintenance of electrical equipments/systems.
- Testing/calibration the protection relays.
- Testing the switchgears/PMCC included circuit breakers testing.
- Repair of Motors/generators/transformers included supplying the spare parts in cooperation with our international partners.
- Repair of all electrical equipment included supplying the spare parts in cooperation with our international partners.
- Supply Experts for electrical installation/pre-commissioning/commissioning/operation.
- Technical support for Engineering/installation/operation.
- Applications of the solar energy systems.