The outside operator is responsible for controlling operations Offsite and tank farm process area in the field to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with company standards and procedures.
The outside operator is reporting to the Operation Shift Team Leader.
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit and TGU.
1. Maintain personal safety and the safety of others.
2. Maintain safe working area.
3. Ensure compliance with company quality management policies.
4. Maintain plant conditions within safe operating and environmental limits.
5. Monitor the condition and performance of process and equipment.
6. Record information on process and equipment conditions.
7. Change equipment operation to meet production plans, as requested by Panel Operator.
8. Complete checks and tests for start-up.
9. Diagnose and correct problems in field that affecting process conditions.
10. Prepare equipment for maintenance.
11. Communicate information on process conditions as required throughout shift and during handover.
12. Identify incidents, hazardous conditions or emergencies.
Knowledge and Experience in the following areas are desirable
1. Extensive knowledge in operating Offsite and tank farm unit.
2. Utilize Microsoft office software, including email.
3. React quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
4. Communicate effectively with all personnel.
5. Able to communicate in English written and spoken.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum 5-8 years of experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION: must have at least a secondary school certificate/diploma.