Supervise the provision of process engineering services for (Sour Water Stripping Unit, Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Sulfur Recovery Unit and Tail Gas Treatment unit, NHT, CCR, DHT, DEU and delayed cocker unit) in line with the priorities and directions established by the Senior Process Engineer. Provide Process monitoring, troubleshooting and process design services for the refinery
The Lead process engineer is reporting to the senior process engineer
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit and TGU.
1. Assist the provision of process engineering monitoring services
2. Conduct periodic audits of refinery process operations and identified deficiencies
3. Prepare routine plant performance reports
4. Develop unit/plant simulation models to be used for assessing plant changes and different feedstocks.
5. Review causes of process losses and upsets and the effectiveness of the procedures involved
6. Monitor and improve the service provided by the process engineering team
7. Provide process engineering services related to new designs and process modifications
8. Contribute to the preparation for, and management of, plant shutdowns and other special activities.
Knowledge and Experience in the following areas is desirable
1. Extensive knowledge in operating (Sour Water Stripping Unit, Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Sulfur Recovery Unit and Tail Gas Treatment unit, NHT, CCR, DHT, DEU and delayed cocker unit)
2. Utilize Microsoft office software, including email.
3. Utilize process simulation software.
4. Communicate effectively with all personnel.
5. Able to communicate in English written and spoken.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum 10 years of experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION: must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.