To prepare doable daily operating guidelines for the operations department, in view of the monthly operating plan, and coordinate to ensure the smoothness of achieving targets.
The Scheduling Engineer is reporting to the Economics and Planning Manager.
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit , and TGU.
1. Prepare crude receiving schedules.
2. Prepare refinery feed receiving schedules.
3. Coordinate with the blending and logistics supervisor to prepare products lifting schedules.
4. Prepare the refinery daily operational guidelines which covers the logistics of handling the crude deliveries and corresponding tank allocations, provide instructions on running the process units (Targets / Capacities), what tanks to use, what product blends to do in what sequence, and finally, the product dispatch sequence.
The following qualifications are desirable:
1. Refinery process back ground is recommended.
2. Takes the above responsibilities in a high conversion refinery is highly recommended.
3. Very good in using Excel and its functions.
4. Highly developed language skills in writing and speaking Arabic and English.
5. Dynamic personality with team work spirit.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Position requires 5 – 10 years of experience in the area of feed and products scheduling in a high conversion refinery is required.
TYPE OF EDUCATION: must have at least a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering.