Coordinate with owner, suppliers and sister companies to ensure smooth refinery operation in receiving feed and dispatching products. He will coordinate with scheduling engineers to fulfill the feed and products schedules issued.
The Blending Coordinator is reporting to the Blending and Logistics Supervisor.
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit , and TGU.
1. Coordinates with other parties to ensure refinery operation.
2. Trouble shoots problems with feed and products logistics.
3. Maintains existing analytical tools such as spreadsheets until new scheduling software package is available.
The following qualifications are desirable:
1. Refinery process back ground is recommended.
2. Very good in using Excel and its functions.
3. Highly developed language skills in writing and speaking Arabic and English.
4. Dynamic personality with team work spirit.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Position requires 2 – 3 years of experience in a high conversion refinery in one of the following departments: oil movement, planning, technical or operations departments.
TYPE OF EDUCATION: must have at least a Bachelor Degree of Science in chemical engineering or petroleum engineering.