CMMS Engineer Role: Supervision, administration and monitoring the CMMS software applications.
The CMMS Engineer is reporting to the Planning Manager.
· Develop, control, and maintain workflow functionality in CMMS.
· Manage database security permissions and user authorities.
· Create and customize special reports from CMMS.
· To optimise the use of CMMS and ensure smooth performance of the essential functionalities.
· Ensure appropriate software backup routine is used.
· Prepare and maintain documentation of CMMS configurations.
· Prepare and maintain user training materials and help in developing documents for the proper use of the CMMS User Interface.
· Manage the CMMS including maintenance, upgrading, testing, and implementing new features or any other related installations.
· Perform root-cause analysis for CMMS errors, development solutions or workaround, and report potential defects to the CMMS vendor.
· Generate a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers, test engineers, and the user, which determine that all of the requirements and needs have been met, especially for the computer-human-interface.
· Install new / rebuild existing provisioned servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage and any other related activities in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
· Implementation of daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups,…etc.
1. Knowledge and use of SAP System
2. Experience with the above key duties and responsibilities described above are essential.
3. Good knowledge of computers skills.
4. English language speak and written.
5. Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
6. Knowledge and use of computerized maintenance management system.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Position requires 5-7 Years of experience in maintenance and planning in an oil/gas or hydrocarbon industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION:
Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Instruments/IT/Electrical Engineering.