The panel controller is responsible for controlling operations of Offsite and tank farm process area from the control Room to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with company standards and procedures.
1. Maintain plant conditions within safe operating limits.
2. Maintain plant conditions within environmental limits.
3. Operate the DCS panel to achieve optimum process performance.
4. Change process operation to meet production plans.
5. Complete checks and tests for start-up.
6. Achieve normal operating conditions after start-up.
7. Monitor information on process conditions
8. Ensure compliance with company quality management policies
9. Complete checks and tests for start-up
10. Communicate information during checks and tests
11. Start-up the process.
12. Achieve normal operating conditions.
13. Correct abnormal start-up conditions
14. Communicate information during start-up.
15. Communicate information on actions taken.
16. Diagnose and correct problems affecting process conditions.
17. Identify and Correct incidents, hazardous conditions or emergencies.
18. Communicate Information on Action Taken.
19. Establish shut-down conditions in process systems and equipment.
20. Communicate information on process conditions as required throughout shift and during handover.
21. Ensure compliance with company quality management policies.
22. Maintain plant conditions within safe operating and environmental limits.
1. Extensive knowledge in Managing and operating Offsite and tank farms.
2. Utilize Microsoft office software, including email.
3. Experience in DCS.
4. Able to communicate in English written and spoken.
5. Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science
6. Minimum 6 – 9 years of experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
1. Control room System Operations
2. Occupational Health and Safety Management
3. Laboratory Chemical Evaluation
4. Crude Oil Quality Assurance
5. React quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
6. Communicate effectively with all personnel.