As QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for working with global business users and implementation partners to support Oracle HCM. Perform system analysis, design, development, and testing as per requirements.
- Interact and communicate effectively with business users and project team members to ensure the successful delivery of Oracle enhancements.
- Provide effective support by troubleshooting issues, understanding root cause and providing resolution.
- Perform system design, coding and implement system changes, customizations and upgrades.
- Perform Oracle HCM module setups, configurations and layout changes to reports and UI's as required.
- Create new system functional responsibilities, menus, request groups, request sets, value sets, concurrent programs, etc.
- Create and interpret functional and technical specifications as per project requirements.
- Basic experience in supporting the Oracle Finance technical.
- Maximum 5+ years of experience on Oracle R12 HRMS techno functional
- Expertise in Fast Formula, PLSQL, OA Framework and Workflow, self-service personalization, VO extension and XML Publisher.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, relationship-building skills and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Oracle's AIM document methodology
- Excellent experience in Oracle EBS data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, Interfaces, SQLLoader, Oracle Forms and reports.
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to learn and support other skills, systems, and technologies that may or may not interface with Oracle HCM as per business needs.
- Experience with Compensation Workbench, Advanced Benefits, learning module, Oracle Finance and OBIEE will be big plus.
- Educational Qualification: Should be a B.E./ B. Tech. / MCA or MBA from a reputed institute'
Please note you can only apply on one vacancy