As Qualificatios & Responsibilities
- Handling tickets raised by functional/technical/business users
- Handling Alerts raised by alert monitoring system from Database and applications
- Tablespace Reorg Activities to improve the performance/to reclaim the unused space
- Schema Reorg Activities to improve the performance
- Patch Analysis where there is a patch needs to be applied
- Patch Application as per schedule
- Cloning as per schedules
- Backups and issues related to them
- Query response time and other Performance Issues
- Work with Oracle Support by raising SRs on several issues
- Monitoring Standby Databases and resolve respective issues
- Ability to work independently and handle a team, work with business to gather requirements, prepare technical specification documents
- Ability to create/review/audit technical specification.
- Must have knowledge about concurrent managers
- Backup and clean up various log files
- Must be skilled in sysadmin activities like user administration responsibilities, request groups, register forms, printer setup, register custom applications, etc.
- Implementing 24x7 production support procedures
- Manage, monitor and configuring workflow
- Creating database users and maintaining password rights
- Expertise in RMAN, hot and cold backups
- Monitoring database using OEM and custom scripts
- Database lock, space management, export and import of the database, performance tuning at DB and apps Level
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Oracle core DBA skills for supporting Oracle database 10g/11g with RAC/Non-RAC environment.
- Good exposure in Oracle Applications R12 Maintenance , Cloning, Patching
- Well versed in using AD Utilities (adpatch, adadmin, adctrl, and adsplice)
- Experience with Unix/Linux including basic commands and basic shell scripting.
- Good exposure of Backup and Recovery (Oracle RMAN, Import/Export, and Datapump)
- Oracle R12 Installation on windows and UNIX environment.
Please note you can only apply on one vacancy