Will be responsible for all aspects related to Oracle Database management that includes but not limited to developing, monitoring , maintaining , optimizing and securing
- Design and develop scripts using SQL/PL SQL for data extraction,migration, transformation and aggregation from various sources
- Monitor and maintain Oracle databases to ensure performance, availability, and security
- Design,develop, implement and maintain core Oracle applications Database
- Support and collaborate with Oracle developers
- Create a reliable backup strategy. Ensure database backups are appropriately executed and periodic restorations are exercised to ensure backup quality
- Optimise and simplify Database architecture
- Determine and document DB policies, procedures and standards
- Work as necessary with internal and external support functions when major incidents occur.
- Performance testing and evaluation to ensure data security, privacy and integrity.
- Experience in development for business intelligence reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or relevant field with up to 3 years experience.
- Proven work experience as a Database developer.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Professional with database backup procedures, recovery systems, and PL/SQL.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Successful time management and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Oracle certification will be considered as an adva ntage
Please note you can only apply on one vacancy