Responsible for designing and managing different areas related to Oracle that includes but not limited to creation , modification, and testing the codes,
scripts, and forms that allow a system to run different types of application.
- Work with Oracle ERP system requirements and enhancements
- Build database by creating tables, views, functions, procedures and packages
- Manage application change requests
- Coordinate with other team members on system implementations
- Maintain and modify customized oracle applications using oracle forms and reports
- Supporting, and enhancing existing Production oracle EAM applications interfaces/customizations
- Supporting existing oracle packages with plsql code and develop new code for reporting needs
- Maintain and support oracle packages and procedures
- Create solutions and technical guides and be able to suggest and / or follow technical decisions for complex information systems .
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or relevant field with up to 6 years experience.
- Proven work experience as an Oracle Developer
- Proficiency with Oracle reporting tools (Report Builder, XML Publisher, and TOAD), PL/SQL and Oracle forms
- Experience in WorkFlow administration
- Possess expert knowledge of the Oracle Database, Oracle WebLogic " version 12c is preferred"
- Experience with Oracle reporting tools that includes but not limited to Report Builder, XML Publisher, and TOAD), PL/SQL and Oracle forms
- Strong experience with SQL/ PL SQL
- Knoelwdge with Java Scripts
- Team Leader
- Good problem solving and analytical skills , effective listener, excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
Please note you can only apply on one vacancy