• Analyze Safety incident and injury data and work activities to provide relevant and up to date information to support the organization in managing safety decision making at Projerct.
• Keep safety performance under continuous review and provide advice to Management on performance trends and areas that should be targeted for improvements Identify, design and implement process improvements within SHE Performance and Reporting
• Assist with periodic audits and training to ensure the highest quality of data and reports are maintained To work as a team and independently, in order to produce ad-hoc reports and monthly reports in a timely and efficient manner
• A Bachelor's degree in a related area and/or10 years of related experience inOil/gas operations, or equivalent work experience
• A Knowledge of specific Local Safety regulatory data report and recordkeeping requirements (OSHA) a plus Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation
• Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle several projects simultaneously.
2.Years of Experience:
From (5 - 15) years of working experience in HSSE in the field of Oil and Gas.
3. Proficiency & Experience:
Knowledge of HSSE procedures laws, regulations, standards.
Evidence of continued developed in fields of HSE Management System.
Full awareness of OHSAS 18001 and internal audit techniques
Aware of Integrated accident & incident investigation management techniques.
- Presentation Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Creativity and ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communications and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time-management skills.
• Flexible in terms of:
- Listening to others opinions.
- Accepting criticism & change
- Being highly motivated.
• Adaptable in terms of:
- Responding to emergency.
- Being highly organized.
- Able to developed
Open to new ideas.
• Expressing positive I-can/I-care attitude in terms of:
- Effective achievement of the assigned targets.
- Willing to accept other responsibilities and tasks.
- Positive attitude to face any problems that arise.
• Team player in terms of:
- Sharing knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.