Local Buyer will be in charge but not limited to; Supply all the required materials with best prices, quality and best delivery time. Prepare, proceed, execute and follow up all purchasing cycle putting in consideration good order of files.
Prepare and maintain with Procurement Manager approved supplier’s list, develop long term purchases / Custom Clearance plans for specific issues. Execute closely with all co-functional departments to facilitate the delivery of their needs. Contribute with Finance department to ensure that all suppliers have received all pending payments.
Apply all Tax rules, regulations stated in the Egyptian Law in co-ordination with Finance department and Legal department, Co-ordinate with Expeditor to ensure that all purchased items are controlled and delivered.
The Local Buyer is reporting to the Procurement Manager.
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit , and TGU.
1. Purchase all required materials.
2. Prepare all requests for quotations, tenders.
3. Be responsible for filling all documents.
4. Apply all the approved rules and instructions.
5. Apply all Tax rules for local purchase.
6. Prepare periodic report for all purchasing activities.
7. Apply approved Key performance Indicators.
8. Use the approved integrated system for purchasing activities.
9. Be responsible to co-ordinate with other co-functional departments.
10. Be responsible for getting all required materials from the local market.
11. Follow up long terms purchase orders.
12. Prepare approved suppliers for special items including alternative suppliers.
1. Experience with the above key duties and responsibilities described above are essential.
2. Good knowledge of computers skills.
3. English language speak and written.
4. Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
5. Knowledge and use of SAP System.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Position requires 6 Years of experience in Procurement field in an oil/gas or hydrocarbon industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION: Appropriately qualified.