"Supervises and oversees all budgetary and accounting functions. Will be responsible for developing the annual operating and maintenance budgets, conduct and coordinate internal and external audits, ensure strong internal controls. In addition to the ensure the integration between GL module and other financial models.
This position will understand the cost drivers affecting their areas of responsibility for consideration in the budgeting/forecast process as well as cost savings initiatives. Provide timely and quality financial analysis and reports to finance general manager."
1. Ensure accurate performance for accounting and budgetary functions.
2. Manage annual business plan, budgeting and forecasting till issuance the budget of operations and maintenance.
3. Monitoring of budgetary activities.
4. Monitor day-to-day accounting operation, and General Ledger reconciliations.
5. Directly involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
6. Maintains accurate records and control reports and develops budget allocation models.
7. Verify accuracy of charging expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing financial reports.
8. Responsible for closing financial periods.
9. Ensures accurate financial records and accurate trail balance.
10. Review monthly financial results and analyse variances.
11. Performs financial analyses with regard to financial matters and Provide visibility in summarizing findings and recommendations.
12. Determine impact of annual budget decisions on consistency operating system.
13. Ensure that government and taxes laws are applied.
14. Prepares special financial reports regarding of project for submission to financial general manager
15. Effective involvement in monitoring year-end physical inventory.
16. Identify corrective actions for problems including process changes, if necessary.
17. Engage in ongoing management of staff including development & training
18. Build strong cross functional partnerships to resolve processing issues with other departments.
19. Develop direct reports to improve productivity and performance
20. Serve as primary contact for Budget and GL audit request.
21. Consider costs and benefits of potential actions to provide recommendations
22. Ensure that all documents are numbered and recorded in accordance with company’s system.
23. Other assigned duties and responsibilities.
1. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have excellent prioritization skills.
2. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to successfully plan and accomplish goals.
3. Proven ability to calculate and manage accounting figures and financial records.
4. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
5. Complete understanding of general accounting principles.
6. Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to investigate and resolve problems.
7. Experience and thorough knowledge of accounting software systems.
8. Excellent communication skills for communicating with staff members and management.
9. Capable of handling multiple tasks.
10. Strong interpersonal communication skills.
11. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
12. Strong commands of oral and written English.
Years of Experience Required: 12-14 Years of experience in Accounting.
Type of Education: Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Accounting department.